Thursday 6 June 2013

LB is 'back,'

Well I am writing this waiting for my car to be fixed. Exciting I know. 

Just a random quick blog. 

After a 3 month lay off and loads of stretches and Physio I finally got the all clear to start running again. Well I say running but let's say jogging. In fact I have been told to start with a mile of jog/walking and then running once every 2 days to gradually build up things. This is going to test my patience somewhat. I have blown up to the size of a barrage balloon recently and am desperate to get fit again. The NHS Physio was fantastic actually and the service no worse than going private. In fact I have a 6 week SOS period which whilst sounding rather dramatic is not really anything of the sort! If I break down (I guess physically not mentally) then I can get straight back on to the Physio and then fast tracked for an MRI which is good to know. 

So whilst this is the beginning I feel really excited about getting back out there and getting the miles back in the legs. Half marathon for the autumn the target and then next stop VLM2014!

LBx 

No comments:

Post a Comment