Thursday 12 May 2011

T-34 Weeks - The Malaise Comes to an End

9.0 Miles 2011 - 360.7 miles

DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @LardyBoy2011.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



Runs Completed
8th May - 9.0 miles @9:24 mm


Well on Sunday it will be 4 weeks since the marathon, and the general malaise that is my running continues.  I am however braced now to press on.  I have another 600+ miles to run this year and am determined to deliver on this.


The malaise is to my defense partly due to my ankle, which continues to flare up pretty regularly.  It is only part of the problem.  The main part for the problem lies in my general laziness....


I did however do my longest post-Marathon run last weekend so it is not all bad, the plan now is to get out tomorrow morning.  After that Mrs LB and I are off to Whitstable for a weekend of wine and oysters (yum) and I will attempt a hungover run along the coast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.


If I don't get my arse in gear soon then the weekly mileage target will get over 20 miles per week which will not be good.


I am also bloody busy so not much more to say really.  I just wanted to let you know I wasn't dead and am still committed to the 1,000 mile plan.  Just need to get going really.


More next week


LB
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment