Wednesday 9 November 2011

An Official Thanks

32.4 Miles (784.3 Total)


Nov 2nd - 8.1 (6am club run in the dark on the road to Putney, north bank to Kew and home)
Nov 6th - 3.5 (A little trot along the towpath next to the river south of Oxford)
Nov 7th- 8.0 (From Sam's school to the 'Smiff then towpath to Kew and home)
Nov 8th- 12.8 (6am club run down to Richmond, river to the 'Smiff and home)
 
A short and sweet blog today to share with you a letter I have been meaning to for a while now.  It is from the charity I have been doing all this for.




Not sure how readable it is but it shows that we have raised £6,171.27 (inc Gift Aids) for the charity.  A big big thanks to all those who donated and supported me during 2011.


Whilst I still have in excess of 200 miles to go I am determined to get there and this week has been pretty good but I need some 45+ mile weeks during the rest of November.  I will of course keep you all up to date.


I am out for a big one on Friday with luck.


Until then.


LBx

1 comment:

  1. £6,171????? Wow!!

    You must be so pleased with that - what an awesome total in such a short amount of time. Well done!

    (and so nice to get an appreciative letter from the charity!)

    ReplyDelete