Tuesday 3 January 2012

THE MAGIC MILE - Update

For a quick overview of the Magic Mile click here......


AN UPDATE
I am really pleased to say that yesterday's blog has over 300 hits which is great.  Hopefully in the coming days / weeks I will get more mile splits in!  So far I have 20 which is great however I want loads more!  The more we get the better the prizes and competition will be.

Once we get to the end of the month, assuming there is enough interest then I will set up a website to track our progress.

Please share with those who you think would be interested.  Either they can follow me on Twitter here, or email me at jamie.a.ross@me.come.  The best way is Twitter though so if you can do it that way great.  Share with friends and family and let's see how many people we can get signed up.


In other news I had my first run of 2012 this morning.  Despite some man-flu I went for it for mile 1 and was pleased with my 7:28 effort, then slowed it down for the remaining 2.5 miles.  I also planked for a minute (PlankADay streak 3) and did my 3 press ups on day 3 of 2012....  I am not sure what to make of the press up idea, for now its a breeze but in 100 days or so.....

Keep the Magic Miles coming!

LBx

No comments:

Post a Comment