Wednesday 14 September 2011

600 Lards.....

15.7 Miles (605.5Total)

September 12th - 8.1 (LB Towers to Kew, South Bank to Hammersmith and home) 

September 14th - 7.6 (LB Towers to Hammersmith, North Bank to Kew and home)

Thought I would drop an extra blog mid-week as I reached 600 miles this morning.  I had hoped to run up north (well Derbyshire) last weekend however without kids I decided to not set my alarm.  As a result I had 2 mahoosive lie ins and also was rather well fed!  Therefore I went out on Monday for a middle-distance run and I have to say I nearly fainted when I got home!  Too much booze and food at the weekend!

Anyway after a rest day yesterday I was up with the larks for a 6am run this morning and what a morning.  Such a great day to be up early for a run.  I have a lot on today but wanted to drop a quick blog out to give myself a 600 mile pat on the back.  

From Friday I will start a run streak as previously mentioned to get me to 1,000 miles by Christmas Eve.  I have to admit I have decided that the streak will have a little relapse early on!  Next weekend I am off to Kent for a boys golf weekend with 4 nights away from home, on it, golfing, beering, currying, basically all the things I enjoy outside of family life.  I have decided that I will not run Friday - Sunday thus will break the 100 day streak and make it a 97 day one instead!  Truth be told I had only scheduled 1 milers those days but I already know that I won't do it so why pretend!

That said trying to achieve 400 miles in the next 100 days is a big enough ask so think I will just focus on that!

Also Team LB are off camping in the New Forest this weekend so LB will be on tour running around Hants this weekend.

Anyway have a great day
LBx

No comments:

Post a Comment