Thursday 1 September 2011

Bonjour!

51.6 Miles (569.4Total)

August 20th – 10.2
August 22nd – 2.7
August 23rd – 8.5
August 25th – 6.3
August 28th – 4.3
August 29th – 3.0
August 30th – 6.8
August 31st – 3.0
September 1st – 6.8
                                 
Well it is has been 3 weeks since the last blog and but the running has continued

Welcome to sunny (well not so today) South of France.  You will note that this week (so far) I have managed a run streak of sorts.  Despite being surrounded by hills and the weather being distinctly warm, I have enjoyed running each morning.  I have done this each morning mostly to counteract the daily imbibing of many beers (have one by my side now), wine and my body weight in melting cheese.

Team LB are having a great time.  This is our first trip abroad for a holiday in 3 years so it has been great to get away.  One story worth sharing is that despite driving 800 miles in 2 days without a hitch I managed to prang the car into a metal house protector thingy (technical) with 100 yards to go.  I was having to reverse back up a dead end road.  I will post a photo of the damage when I get back...

The plan for the last 2 days of the holiday is to keep the run streak going and try to get the mileage up when I am back from my holiday.  There are 4 months of the year left and I have 430 miles to do, the maths and the running is beginning to look rather difficult!

LBx

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Lardy Garçon, je suis dead impresse that vous are running tres bons et on vous holiday en France. Enjoyment vous lovely break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you spoke the lingo Mark. Tres bon

    ReplyDelete