Thursday 4 August 2011

Thank You Thank You Thank You...

5.8 Miles (489.3Total)



Morning all


Despite a significant drop in temperature this morning it was still bloody humid, even the addition of some rain made little difference.  At least I didn't go out at noon as I did on Tuesday which was a massive mistake.  As a result even with a days rest my legs felt bloody heavy this morning.  Still that is 3 runs in 4 days since the comeback so not all bad.


The main purpose of today's blog is to say a big thanks to all those who very kindly donated to my Just Giving site.  I promise that despite the month off injured I will do everything I can to reach the 1,000 mile target for the year.  The donation site closed down on 31st July, including gift aids we raised nearly £6,200  for the Cri du Chat Syndrome Support group.  The charity is a very small one so every penny raised really makes a huge difference so thank you all so very much for all your generosity.  Here is a link to the blog written by my friends who have a daughter affected by the illness.


If you haven't donated but would still like to contribute please contact the charity directly.


A trip to the coast with the kids has been postponed owing to the weather so swimming then work is the order of the day for LB.  Whatever you are up to have a cracker.


LBx

No comments:

Post a Comment