Monday 3 January 2011

T-105 - Lardosa

6.2 Miles (136.1 Total)
58 Minutes (21 Hours 09 Minutes)

DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



Morning all


After yesterday's 10 miler getting out of bed for a run was always going to be difficult.  That said, I did and was pleased with the effort.  I tried to do a bit of a fartlek run by running miles 1,3,5 slowly and 2,4,6 fast.  I must say that I didn't do that very well to be honest!  The slow miles were too fast and the fast too slow, having said that it was the first time I tried it so I will persevere.


Overtook a couple out this morning so 6:4 to Lardy Boy on overtakes.  Again lots of people out and about on the towpath, day 3 of New Year's Resolutions and it seems most people are sticking to it.  My second full day off the booze passed without incident.  It did make staying up to watch the cricket a little more difficult (much easier with a brandy!)


It is also the last day of the Christmas break for Pippa and myself.  I have really enjoyed having pretty much 3 weeks off work but being self-employed these days means that no-one is paying me for the privilege!  This will mean fitting the runs in a little tougher but the mileage is really ramping up now so there will be little choice but for some dark early morning runs...


Probable rest day tomorrow although may do a 3 mile run to keep the legs stretched.


Have a great day.


LB
XXX 

No comments:

Post a Comment