Friday 28 January 2011

T-79 - Toe The Line Lardy Boy

2.3 Miles (183.5 Total)
22 Minutes (28 Hours 33 Minutes)


DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



No records were broken in the making of this morning's Lardy Blog but it was a very pleasant little run all the same.  You see, today is Mrs LB's birthday.  I will not mention her age because she is rather touchy on the subject however I did go for a light jog with her this morning.  Very nice it was too.


I didn't run yesterday in the end.  I was up in town in the morning for work then back in Chiswick for work.  However I (try not to laugh) hurt my toe playing footie on Wednesday and decided that rest was the best cure.  Now it might all sound a bit Dale Winton but a dodgy big toe for a runner with, how should I say, a heavy impact (!) is a bit of a pain.  This morning's little jog was perfect though and I am now all up for a long run tomorrow very early.


It was nice to play football on Wednesday night, some of the old magic was clearly still there.  This was also sadly on view alongside some rather dodgy first touches and coughing / spluttering.  It was good fun though and will become a regular bi-weekly event in the coming weeks.  Also to be added to the regular work outs is a weekly visit to Chiswick Boot Camp on Tuesday mornings at 6.30 am....  Rose, I will be there from Tuesday 8th Feb!  For any locals visit this site and give Rose a call.  She is loud but lovely!  I went last summer and had a blast, I am looking forward to doing this again in the coming weeks.


Apart from the football and boot camps, it is run run run!  I am entered into the Watford Half Marathon on Sunday 6th February and am 80% certain I will run it.  The only issue is that I might prefer to do my long run on the Saturday morning instead but I will see how I go next week!


Anyway that is all for now, have a tip top Friday and blog tomorrow!


LB
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment