Monday 17 January 2011

T-90 - Judgement Lard

5.8 Miles (149 Total)
51 Minutes (22 Hours 57 Minutes)

DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



Morning all


Now, this morning was wet.  And not just a little wet.  More biblically, apocalyptic-ally wet.  I am not a religious man, my faiths are my family,  having a good time, Dennis Bergkamp, and Arsenal.  If I am wrong though and Judgement Day should occur, I imagine it would look a little like this morning in West London.


I dropped my little lady at nursery in Acton with her little friend, headed through Chiswick Business Park, down the river to Chiswick Bridge and home.  After recent events I was particularly pleased with myself.  I got thoroughly wet and muddy, which was superb fun.  Having got home showered, coffee in hand and a custard doughnut winking at me life feels good.  I have a lot to do this morning before continued daddy-care duties (get home please Pip!) so not much time to say anything more.


Just a reminder that my just giving link above is just waiting for you to visit, and that I am planning a run tomorrow.  After that I won't be able to get out again til Friday then the looming 12 mile run planned for Sunday.


Also I am entered into the Watford Half Marathon on the 6th Feb.


Til then


LB
XXX

1 comment: