Sunday 5 December 2010

Day 32 - Lard and Lard Only

8.1 Miles (94.4 Total)
74 Minutes (14 Hours 38 Minutes)

DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



Blimey that was bloody hard this morning.  Once again I failed with the major principles of the 6 P's (Proper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance), and Kevin Pietersen was the main issue.  The prospect of him twatting the Aussies into next week was too good to miss so I was up till 2am laughing my head off. 


I overtook someone again this morning but have disallowed the overtake so the score remains LB 2 The Rest of the World 1.  The reason?  The lady I overtook was jogging along and chatting on her phone, whereas yours truly was barely able to breathe....  


Just a reminder for anyone who has not read the blog written last week describing living with CDC to please click this link to do so.  This is my main motivation for not only doing the run but also writing this blog.


Congrats to Mr Alexander Brooks who correctly guessed yesterday's album, it was a bit of a simple one for old mates....  Today's is a classic and in my Top 5 albums of all time for what its worth.


Next week's running opportunities will be fairly limited however next weekend the plan is to do my peak pre Christmas run of 12 miles, before I spend most of the festive period undoing all my good work so far by overeating and drinking too much for a few weeks....


LB
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Them And Us only I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tank 1 is incorrect! Close though.... Us and Us Only.

    ReplyDelete