Wednesday 29 December 2010

T-110 Days: Hilly Slippy Lardy

4.3 Miles (112.3 Total)
39 Minutes (17 Hours 26 Minutes)

DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



Morning,


Like London Buses you wait for ages for a Lardy Run then 2 come along all at once.  This was a Lardy Boy on tour run, having spent the evening / night in the wonderful company of the family Durdles in Beaconsfield.  Having feasted on beer, wine, fish pie and churros (try it), a late night, not much sleep and a 5:45 start I set out and about in Beaconsfield.


This had the unfortunate side affect, hills.  Well one in particular that had me blowing out of my arse and looking none to attractive.  I am disappointed to report that this resulted in a minute of walking, something I never do!  Also being in the back of beyond meant rather icy and slippery roads which caused some issues.  Notwithstanding all the excuses above I got out and ran so that can't be bad.  Nothing much to report owing to a bit of a pea souper and I was busy dodging on and off road & avoiding chelsea tractors.


Have now consumed bacon sandwiches and all is well with the world.


Till tomorrow
LB
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment