Monday 20 December 2010

Days 37 - 45 - International Lard

0 Miles (100.9 Total)
0 Minutes (15 Hours 39 Minutes)

DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



After a week of silence I thought I owed you some Lard!


Thanks so much to those who continue to sponsor me, including some people that I don't even know!  I am now over the £1,000 mark which is way above my expectations for this stage of the fund-raising.  Thanks to those who have helped spread the word.  Over the next few weeks my official training starts and I will share more detail with you all during next week as to how that will work.


On a fund-raising note I am a little disappointed that the prospect of me cooking up to 10 people of your choice a meal has gleaned a solitary £8.35 bid from my brother-in-law (He is Scottish).  Not only is this not enough, he wants me to be his only guest (worrying) and he is a vegetarian (even more worrying).  Please save me from this fate by sending bids in either as comments on this blog, on Twitter or Facebook.


The past week has been very difficult.  I got a cold at the beginning of last week that developed into a chest infection.  Now, as I am asthmatic I have to be very careful with these types of things.  As a result I haven't been for a run for 8 days now.  I am beginning to get better so am hopeful of a couple of runs before Christmas.  Also I am planning a few between Christmas and New Year before the training begins in earnest from the first week in January.


I will drop out another blog update pre-Christmas but in the meantime enjoy over-indulging this week and keep warm.  Again thanks for following the blog.


Til next time
LBXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment