Wednesday 3 November 2010

Day 2 - 49 Views....!

3.2 Miles (6.5 Total)
29 Minutes (61 Minutes)

Noticed that I had 49 views (only 3 from me) so a good start.  However I only have 1 follower (thanks Karen) and 1 comment (Jerome, I only promise not to smoke till after the Marathon, I'm off them currently!)

A similar run to yesterday, very busy today so will keep this short and sweet re today's run.

HIGHS
  • I actually ran 2 days in a row
  • Saw Justin Hawkins from The Darkness (or a bloody good look-a-like) in Chiswick
  • Realised that thinking about a blog helps you to forget about the run itself
  • Thought of 2 new business ideas whilst running
LOWS
  • Forgot 1 of the business ideas by the time I got home
  • Spotted then chatted to Mrs Ross in Chiswick, this was good clearly but definitely slowed progress post chat
  • Being overtaken by a 4 year old on a scooter

Till tomorrow
LB
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment