Saturday 20 November 2010

Days 18 & 19 - Eat Mud Old 'Man'

8.1 Miles (54.6 Total)
76 Minutes (8 Hours 33 Minutes)


Morning all,


The 50 mile barrier broken this morning.  Bloody difficult run too.  I was woken up 3 times in the night by HRH Annabella Jane, finally getting up at 6.30 with a raging hangover.  Now this in itself is no big surprise however I drank 1 can of 1664 last night and drove.  Therefore I think the hangover was a little unfair.


Anyway LB got up and out there and did the same run as last Saturday but 3 mins-ish quicker which was a pleasant surprise.


The main thing of note this morning was my first overtaking manoeuvre so far.  I had my eye on this athletic looking bloke from about half a mile away as I trudged towards him.  As I overtook I looked across and said a cheery hello to be struck by 2 main things.  He was potentially a she, I really still have no idea.  The other thing was that 'it' was at least 10 years older than LB.  Still an overtake is an overtake.


Therefore overtake score is LB 1 : Other Runners 1.


Goals for next week are 3 runs during the week, (between 3 and 5 miles), 1 session of Bikram and then a 10 miler next Saturday.....


Busy busy this weekend so that is all for now.


LB
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment