Monday 8 November 2010

Day 7 - Stormy Weather

3.1 Miles (19.6 Total)
29 Minutes (187 Minutes)
Weight Lost: 3lbs


After 2 good runs over the weekend this morning was crap really.  OK, the time was ok and I managed to run my last mile quite quickly (8 mins 20 secs) but it was all a bit depressing out there this morning.


Having been awake since 5:30 thanks to my darling daughter, I dragged my arse out of the front door at 6:30 to be met by a scene from the end of time.  It was pissing down, howling a gale & dark.  The main surprise of the morning was that I didn't just turn around go back in and turn the kettle on.  However your hero continued out into the darkness. I trudged along the rain soaked pavements of Chiswick dodging grumpy people with brolleys the  size of a small county, twatty bus drivers deliberately driving through puddles trying to soak LB.  In short a very different experience in the Derbyshire Peak District yesterday.



Still, I survived.

Tomorrow proves to be amusing as I take part in a session of Bikram Yoga with Mrs R.  As mentioned last week I plan to do a session of this once a week to soothe my aching muscles and eradicate any sense of masculinity that may remain.

As a result feel free to visit my Just Giving site and part with your cash!

Cheers
LB
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment