Monday 22 November 2010

Days 20 & 21 - Pills, Thrills and Hamstring Pulls

6.2 Miles (60.8 Total)
57 Minutes (9 Hours 30 Minutes)


Afternoon all


Not the greatest running experience in my life this morning.  Although some positive post shower thoughts coupled with leftover Apple & Pear Crumble seem to be lightening the mood slightly.


The first half of the run felt incredibly difficult with rather heavy legs, and while the second half of the run was a little better, I have to say I felt like crap today.  I have tweaked a hamstring also I think so have piled down some Ibuprofen and will stretch the little bugger out for the rest of the day.


Anyway onto the positives which include banking a 6 miler at the beginning of the week and in an all right time also.  Also the money keeps rolling in.  It is so nice that people have felt happy to donate cash so far in advance of the event itself, this serves to motivate me on the training so thanks to those who have parted with their cash so far.  Another positive is that I am getting 70+ views each day, please keep reading.  If you know that there is a mutual friend that hasn't got the link to the blog, please send onto them please!  The more the merrier.


I will attempt a 3 mile run and a session of Bikram Yoga tomorrow morning which could provide some amusement for you all.


Lots on today so that's all for now.


LB
XXX

1 comment: