Thursday 18 November 2010

Days 15 - 17 - Lardy's Back!

4.3 Miles (46.5 Total)
38 Minutes (7 Hours 17 Minutes)


Morning all.  A work and child enforced 2 day lay off meant that a good cob-web blowing run was required, and Lardy Boy delivered!


A nice run round sunny Chiswick in good time (8mins 47 per mile) well it's good for me....  


Some more posts with blog suggestions is what is now requested from my loyal readership.  What information would you like me to provide for you to get fair value for your donations?  Please remember that my mother reads this blog as well as my son so try to keep it relatively clean please....  I know for some of you this will be a challenge so if you just want to keep abusing me then that is fine too.  Also what other sponsorship activity would you like the Lardy one to partake in?


Tomorrow's plan is a bit of Bikram Yoga then a long run on Saturday morning.   With Mrs R delivering her very own brand to magic to the Emerald Isle today and tomorrow, I will also be running around after 2 kids on my own.  That in itself is enough exercise.


So far I am really pleased to say I am up to £580 for Cri du Chat.  My current target is £3k but I would love to get to £5k by April so please keep digging deep, all the cash is going to a really great cause.


That's all for now,
LB
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment