Sunday 7 November 2010

Day 6 Not Grim up North

5 Miles (16.5 Total)
48 Minutes (158 Minutes)

Well after some lethargy at the back end of last week, LB has returned to form this weekend. Even a trip to Derbyshire to drink too much and eat handsomely couldn't keep the trainers off this morning. It is anything but grim here this morning. Ball-breakingly cold? Yes. Grim? Absolutely not.

So I swapped burned-out cars for cows, smoggy A roads for sweeping back roads, and running on my own for having a companion on a bike (cheers to Mr David Hancock). In short swapping West London for the Derbyshire Peak District was very pleasant indeed.

The only downside but good for the training was the introduction of hills. Now, I hate hills. Even downhill hurts. However I don't particularly like being beaten so pleased to say that no walking too place this morning. My reward is simple. A fry up being prepared as I type followed by a trip back south with 2 moaning kids. Joy.

LB
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment