Monday 15 November 2010

Days 13 & 14 - Getting Better....

6.2 Miles (42.2 Total)
58 Minutes (6 Hours 39 Minutes)


Sunday is a day of rest.  Not running or yoga.  Sadly for LB it meant driving around the Home Counties, collecting kids, ferrying them back to West London, feeding them etc.  In short I didn't exercise yesterday. 


The good news however is I was back out there this morning.  Not as early as I would have hoped as my alarm clock (Annabella) decided to sleep in till 7.  This meant that I did not run until 11am this morning.  The main effect of this is I felt very lethargic to start with, and also had a lot more nutters in cars to avoid as I trudged down to the river.


Once I got to the river at Barnes however things picked up nicely, with the second half of the run a full 4 minutes quicker than the first.  Although there are no hills around the Thames it is very difficult not to run along it as it is so gorgeous down there.  I might cycle to Richmond Park before Christmas and run around there.  I think that is a 7 mile run and for those that don't know, bloody hilly.


The next thing on the agenda for LB is deciding which races to run before the big day in April, then get myself entered into them.  Any recommendations are of course welcome.


A big thanks to those who have sponsored me so far & a slightly sarcastic thanks to Messrs Hancock and McCarthy for such encouraging comments.  I appreciate that the lion analogy was a bit shit but I don't need grief from you 2 'geniuses' 


Till tomorrow
LB 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Guinness is as close as I get to genius, luckily.
    Bath, march 6th. Be there or be lardy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See other comment. Bath Half was full mate. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete