Wednesday 23 February 2011

T-53 - Thousand Lard Stare

5.5 Miles (267.7 Total) - 2011 - 145.5 miles
52 Minutes (41 Hours 45 Minutes)


DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



No more than a bit of a fitness test this morning.  It has been yet another frustrating week after my best run yet last Wednesday.  All went well but to be honest it will be tomorrow that I know if the right ankle is sorted.  After my run last Wednesday it blew up like a balloon so fingers crossed.


If I get no reaction then I will sort out a long run on Friday to leave the weekend free to drink beer, shout at French rugby players, Brummy footballers and anyone else who happens to annoy me.


For those that missed my blog yesterday I have realigned my 2011 goals and am now planning on running 1,000 miles in 2011 so there is a new stat at the top.  This is a bit of a nuts target to be honest but there are a few reasons for the target:

  • The more running / training I do ahead of the marathon leaves less to do after April 17th
  • I have lost a lot of weight and would like to lose more!  A lot more to be honest, I am off a fairly high base!
  • It gets me out of the house!
  • Running makes me feel good if a little boring, simple 

Anyway that is all for now, hopefully the ankle will be ok and then I will attempt a truly stupid distance on Friday morning....


Til then 
LB
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment