Tuesday 8 February 2011

T-68 - Fitness Lard

1.5 Miles (214.1Total)
12 Minutes (33 Hours 16 Minutes)


DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



Rather disappointingly I missed out some obvious puns by not doing a T-69 blog.  The reason?  I was woken up by Miss AJ at 2.30 then couldn't get back to sleep.  As a result I was up at 4am then worked pretty much all day through to 5.30pm and then cooked dinner etc.  I therefore didn't go out for the fitness test as planned.  I was still feeling odd twinges in my ankle, and if I have learned any lessons about training, it is listen to your body.


This morning though there were no aches and pains so I hopped out of bed for a trot around Chiswick to test the ankle.  First impressions are pretty good to be honest.  I felt it a couple of times but I am pretty sure that was more in my head than anything else.


Hopefully there will be no reaction to the run today or more importantly tomorrow morning.  If there is no reaction then it will be back to training, probably with a 5-6 miler to kick things off!


In other news I am delighted to say that I now have a bid of £150 for dinner for 6 (a big thanks to Mr Neil 'Schneekers' Hester, which is slightly better than the £8.95 bid that was received previously.  In fairness to the bidder I am going to keep the auction open for a little while but not too long as it is a great bid.  Therefore if you want to beat this then you have until Monday 28th Feb to do so.


Very excited about the running as the last week has been very frustrating.


Till then
LB
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Go for it mate. Off for a cycle to a meeting in Knightsbridge in an hour!
    Bikeman.

    ReplyDelete