Sunday 6 February 2011

T-70 - Injury Update

0.0 Miles (212.6Total)
0 Minutes (33 Hours 04 Minutes)


DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



Just a quick update.


10 weeks today I will be running the London Marathon, which is a little scary although I am feeling confident that all will be all right on the day.


I am also feeling a little better about the ankle.  Today it feels better which is the first time I have felt that for 4 days.  I am pretty convinced that it is just bruising of some sort rather than anything more sinister.  More ice, arnica and rest today and maybe I might go out for a jog tomorrow.  Assuming I get through that I will get running on Tuesday!


I have missed the running which is:


a. a bit sad


b. encouraging for what lays ahead.


Depending on the jog I will blog tomorrow the mileage plans for the next week or so.


I would also like to write a little about this, however I cannot trust myself.  I would be dropping f and c bombs all over the place.


Till tomorrow
LB
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Hope the jog goes ok today and your ankle holds up (if you manage to get out).

    Completely agree about the football... unbelievable :(

    ReplyDelete