Saturday 19 February 2011

T-57 - Lardy Ankle

0 Miles (262.2 Total)
0 Minutes (40 Hours 53 Minutes)


DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



Morning all


After my great run on Wednesday my right ankle was a little painful. My previous injury was to my left so I was not too concerned.  On Thursday morning however it had blown up like a balloon and very painful.  Ice, ibuprofen and rest were required.


Today it is still a little sore so I will have to skip the long run this morning and hope that by Monday I am fit enough to get out there again.  Later today Mrs LB and I are heading up north to visit the Apples.  Alex, Sarah, Baby Enid and the even more recent addition Baby Emily.  


I am still feeling pretty good about things despite the recent set back.  Hopefully this time next weekend I will have reached the 300 mile mark!


Till then have a great weekend


LB
XXX

2 comments:

  1. It's snowing at the Apples...

    Cue Doodles "it's grim up North etc etc".

    Uncle Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on in identifying the Arse vs. Barca game as a likely stress-filled event in your last entry (if you'll pardon the expression). No mention here though of the Leyton Orient game - you've been a gooner long enough to know in which game we would most likely come unstuck!

    PS I'm eating a massive cupcake whilst typing this - its time I took on your great running habits! Keep up the good work

    Biffa

    ReplyDelete