Monday 14 February 2011

T-62 - 250 Up

5.2 Miles (250.8 Total)
47 Minutes (39 Hours 09 Minutes)


DONATE: www.justgiving.com/jamie-ross
FOLLOW LARDY BOY ON TWITTER: @Rooster1972.  Please follow me on Twitter for additional Lardy Boy updates



Afternoon all


I did a lunchtime tempo run today with the target of 9 mins per mile.  The first 3 miles were a little slow but picked things up nicely after leaving the river to bag a couple of 8min 50sec miles at the end.  So I missed the target by only 6 seconds.....!


The river section (1.3 miles of it) was into the wind AGAIN!  So I am quite pleased to be honest. I get more satisfaction out of these runs than I do for the trudged long miles that go on for ages. It was also the first run I have done that actually felt like spring, what a gorgeous day in London town.  


The big news of the day is that I am through the 250 Mile barrier which is great but there is a very long way to go, so please help me along the way by donating.  Just click the link above and you could be the one to break the £2K barrier for me.


Tomorrow, I am hoping that I will be awake in time to go to my first Bootcamp session for a few months.  Visit this site and book you free session with Rose.....!  http://www.chiswickbootcamp.com/


See you at 6.30 Rose my dear!


Till then have a great Monday!
LB
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment